Terms & Conditions
Event Terms & Conditions
- All prices displayed include VAT.
- A minimum party/group size of 8 people per booking.
- All sales are final, non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- The quantities of tickets available for each party night are limited.
- Batch Country House reserves the right to refuse admission to (or remove you from) the venue if staff reasonably believe that your behaviour may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the event, or where your behaviour may affect the safety of other attendees or staff. No refund will be provided.
- Batch Country House reserves the right to confiscate prohibited items – such as alcohol – which has not been purchased at the venue. Other prohibited items include anything that may potentially be used as a weapon, or illegal substances.
- If you encounter any problems with your group’s seating or enjoyment prior to (or during) the event please inform our staff immediately as issues cannot always be resolved after the event. Please note that loud music can damage hearing.
- By attending an event at Batch Country House you consent to being filmed/recorded as part of the audience for security and broadcast without payment.
- If your event has to be cancelled, Batch Country House will issue you with new tickets for the rescheduled event.
Deposits and Balance Payments
- Your first payment secures your ticket.
- Your balance must be paid by 1st November.
- Your purchase contract begins with your first payment and is subject to our standard Event Terms and Conditions as above.